He can be soooo sweet sometimes, he would notice anything that catch his eyes and compliment it. He will say "You look beautiful Mommy" or "That's nice" is he sees me wearing something nice. How sweet is that? Even his Dad sometimes didn't say that and not as much...Sorry Daddy...no offense..I guess the Montessori education really blossom him to a nice proper toddler.
Yesterday, he asked me earlier to cook him ramen noodles while I was busy in the kitchen. I did cook it after a few minutes and then called for him as he was playing and trying to read by himself at the sofa, when he saw i cooked the noodle for him and ready for him to eat it, he run to me, hug me and told me this "Thank you Mommy, Thank you" ...like estasticly and so happy that I did that for him. I never sees him that grateful and excited...especially over ramen noodle! Mee maggie lah...I wish i have my digital video/camera at that time....PRECIOUS!!!! so precious!
Of course he will acts like a 3 year old.....give me a hard time. But I'm glad he is a normal boy and is actually a Happy Boy. He teacher told me that he sings all the time while doing his work at school. hahahaha...even at home too sometimes and non stop talking now!His speech is still not as clear but waaaayyyy better than early this year. So much progress and the most difficult word that he can say is "kalamari" seriously. He eats it too...I let him till he knows what he is eating...hahahahaha...but hey..I love 'sotong'!Kalamari that is.
LETS TALK NUMBERS
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment