Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Updating about the trip so far

His hair is soaked with his sweat all the time in Malaysia!!1 it's HOT!!!
Pak Atan came to see us frm Perak for a few hrs and then head back there...with his daugter Fairuz and Fara

Jet-lagged....poor baby


Loves water as always....but when it comes to shower without hot water, he freaks out!!

Daddy sending us to the airport
Jeffrey did very well in the plane.Unbelievable. He will sleep, watched his movie and just chills in there. When bored, he walk on the aisles and saying 'Hi' to everyone.
We got to KLIA airport with lots of luggages. Luckily my friend Arfah frm Omaha is also travelling with me, so she helped. My brother taught that I arrived a day later, so he forgot to wait for us at the airport till I called him and told him I was at the airport. No big deal. It was actually for the better as I stayed with Arfah before she left using KLIA Express to meet her sisters too. We ate lunch and just waited for my brother...and using WIFI at the airport.
My schedule was very bz for the 1st week. A day after we arrived, i had a Handbags for my clients. It was great. Managed to get some $$$ to pay for Jeffrey ticket. heee...heee...and more.
Still have some left buy I will be back in KL and will try to sell the rest before i leave. Stayed in PNB Darby Park for 2 days. Good to just relax and recovered frm the trip. But i didn't really sleep at all. bad jet-lagged. only slept for 1-2 hrs and we both woke up at around 3am.
Then I attended the Global Business Networking Conference at PWTC. Attended by Melayu (Malay) only. Meet many people, but the conference itself keep us bz and a bit unorganised. As aspected....Jeffrey was staying with me on the hotel provided by them but i have my nieces came and do babysitting while I attended the seminar and activities. The conference was held frm 6-8 Feb...we stayed in hotel frm 5-9 Feb. looooong and boring one. The room was small, nothing compare to the huge room at PNB Darby Park lah........so comfy.
We came to Melaka n Monday and still here till this weekend. Just spending time with family doing nothing in this HOT...HOT...HOT weather!! I don't remember it being this hot back then. I guess I'm just not used to it anymore. Jeffrey still having fun running around with his 2nd cousin despite the hot weather that make hinm sweat all the time. That doesn't seem to stop him at all!! He have all the space to run outside, I still have to keep a watchful eyes as the home is just next to a major road with tones of cars. Just the idea of him playing near the road freak me out a little.
He have scratches playing outside as well, falling on the sand and rocks...But being a 'kampung boy' he just keep on doing it....not listening to Mommy screaming at him not to do it, and just being a boy.....
till later....more will come....internet abit slow to downloading here, so whenever i can, i will

No comments: