Friday, January 30, 2009

Sad & Nervous

It's sad to leave my husband alone for 1 mth. poor guy. after all this years married and be spoil, now he have to be independent again, wash his own clothes and other duty. I will be missing him so much.

It would be hard for Jeffrey as well not having his Dad around. He will definitely miss him. I wouldn't know what to do. Worst come to worst, we come back early that expected. I hope he will be fine and just have a blast. many things to do overthere. Abd not stuck inside home due to the winter. We will be in a tropical climate....yippie!!! no jacket, no gloves and hat! and no boots! and that dirty stain frm the wet snow!!

I will miss my bed and my home. Yes i do have family there still, but it's not the same anymore. I have my own life and my own orders and rules here. So this is going to be a long month. Still going to make it fun, but will be missing my independent for 1 mth. I would have to depends on my family a lot when u get there, to go places. Sucks! but what to do lah....

But i am looking forward to spent my time this trip with my friends too.

See ya!!

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

I've learned quickly that I should not be left alone for long periods of time. Please hon, come back!! If not for me, the plants. We need you. I wanna go back to being spoiled!