Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stay Home Mom....Ever Wonder?


I'm just inspired after I had my coffee for sahur this morning. Ever wonder why stay at home Mom is so busy? I'm wondering myself...I am asking myself what make me so bz with no job. Stay at home Mom is a fulltime job for sure. I never thought I will be doing it after spending so many years studying and got my degree I guess. Then again this is what I choose with my situation and it turns or great and better for me. Less stress and migraines but still got stress lah. Wink


I cannot see myself juggling work and maitaining the house in this Free World Country. Hard to do it alone without help. Unlike my friends and family in Malaysia who mostly working and have a maid to help them taking care of the kids and clean the house, I do not have the luxury to do that here. That's a norm in KL at least and I would do it too in heart beat if I have the choice to do that too. Heee heeee. To get a maid will cost so much $$ 'kaching...kaching' and so many rules and regulation that you have to abide. So NO...that not the choice to have here.


Here, I have to do almost everything myself and that really keeps me bz, plus the added social activities with friends and community here. Sometimes I wonder 'what did i do today or this week that make me so bz?' but it's really hard to pinpoint on one thing. Doing a few things and going frm one place or another will ended taking most of my days. Especially if you have added special situations that you have to do like car shopping, scheduling for fixing the roof and dealing with reimbursement with insurance or mortgage company...and all..more work lah...aiyo!!

And the things is, this is nothing yet, it will get worst once Jeffrey is in school....more activities and errunds to run for. My weekends will be full with birthday parties, game days and all...it's whole new world!!!







1 comment:

Mahesh said...

Hon,

You do a tremendous amount of work and it makes my life and Jeffrey's life much better. You also reach out to the rest of the family and that is so important to me. We support whatever you path you take with work or family but please know how much we appreciate you.