Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rest In Peace...Vijay L Sookram

this photo was taken on Sept 20th, 2008....his last photo taken..
Sept 20th...on the way to KC in our van.

Navy days...
His other 2 brothers...Dev & Mahesh
In Loving Memory
Vijay Latchman Sookram
Born : 21st May 1978
Passed on 23rd September 2008
I only knew Vijay after his accident back in Nov'04....a few weeks before I get there to see him and the whole family for my akad nikah in Nebraska. It was devastating back then when I knew that I can ever really know my brother in law like he is used to be full with life,jokes and etc. From what I heard and told.
But I have to say, eventhough most people think I do not know him, I might now him well as they do for the last 3.8 years as we spent many times together ans shared our life together as well. Vijay was big in our life and involved in mostly all the family activities.
His passed was a shock to us after he survived the ordeal of the brain injury frm the accident in Nov'04. I couldn't believe when I heard the news on Wed's morning. It's like a dream and you never want to get up ASAP. He died in his sleep after a seizure....he never it before.
The family is coping well and we will have his memorial and funeral on Tues 30th September 2008 @ 3pm.
I'm preparing the photo tribute for the service and once I have the the time to download all the picture here, I will.
May your soul rest in peace Vijay...we love you so much...
For his photos, click here: http://elliesookram.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php and view as slide.

No comments: