Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tired....Penat but Done.. THANKS!!!

So here it is...the update. Been extremely busy lately from spring cleaning for the Garage Sale last week. It was great to say the least eventhough it's really cold for the 2 out of 3 days that I have to be out there straight. It felt like winter!! Really sucks!! The winds blew most of my signs aways on the 2nd day and i didn't get much response on that day due to extreme cold too. But it picked up on the last day...Saturday!! Made more that $300. Overal, the total that I got frm the Garage Sale is $550...not bad huh? for the stuffs lying around the house that I don't need anymore. Wakka Wakka

I would like to thank to Rawan for helping me prepare and carry the stuffs for the set-up; Reema for staying with me for 2 days through out the day keeping me company and watching Jeffrey; Arfah for helping me out and staying with me as well and cleaning it out too; Kamisah for the wonderful sign that you did on my last day and keeping me company on that freezing Friday!!!! poor you.
Hello
Thanks also to Melissa and Lee Lee for visiting us and keeping us company on the 1st day of our Garage Sale.

For those who sharing their stuffs for sale at this event, I hope you are happy with whatever we sold. We still have tones of stuffs left. There will be one more coming soon in one of our friend's neigbourhood Garage Sale. Most of my big items are gone, just those household items are still around...bummer...so I might have to do one soon but I have my in-law's Garage Sale in Lincoln that I might have to organise pretty soon here.

For now, I'm still recovering from the tiredness , and my house is still a mess and I have to put away stuffs still.

Thanks to my husband for helping taking care of Jeffrey on Saturday all day and help cleaning up the house a little today. Blow A Kiss

Write more soon. ciao!!

No comments: