Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jeffrey's is 20 mths TODAY!!!

The picture reminds be so much of one of the dwarf in Snow White when he is wearing his hood and his ears came out on the side. Tried to get a good picture...but can't! He kept moving!


Yeap! 4 more months to be 2 years old! He has been very naughty lately. For the past few days, he has been remodeling in our bedroom and his room...peeling the wallpapers!! No How can us be angry with him. It comes to a point that we have to realise that he is just a kid and things are less important that him. We love him dearly more and more.
He is babbling in his language trying to talk. Still haven't really talk yet. But learning new words every other day and all. He is so friendly to people. Everytime we are outside, he always want to say 'Hi' to everyone. and saying 'Bye' too. And we will NOT share his food with Mommy or Daddy anymore...especially if he loves it...such as Oreo cookies....no way he will share that!
He started drawing circles with his white board. And figuring out how to play and make some of the toys works. Great problem solving skills so far. He loves the blocks stuffs right now. I also got him a small tv in his room for his Sesame St program in the morning, so I can actually do my own things when he stayed in his room and watch it.I got it at my Garage Sale...yes, I shopped at my own Garage Sale. Friends sent some stuffs and I ended up buying...and vice versa too! HEY! Good deal. How can we passed it. I got the tv for $5! Big Hug
For his photos of last mth development, click here: http://elliesookram.myphotoalbum.com/

No comments: