AFTER
This project is so long overdue, and since I have a few guests coming this year...not that I am lacking of guest coming at all time, just that I always wanted to change that yucky dark green that was left by the previous owner.
So I bought all my paint and tools yesterday and determine to do today when Jeffrey is with the daycare today. His weekly MDO.
Grab my Venti Non-Fat Decaf Mocha frm Starbucks and head home to start it at 10.30am. I taped all the trim and edges yesterday so I can get to work right away today. I started priming and took 2 hrs.The another 2 hrs to paint. Finished just in time around 2.15pm to pick up Jeffrey frm his daycare at 2.30pm. Fuuih! talking about dateline! I made it!
So finally put back things together after the paint dry and took some picture for u guys. Even my husband haven't seen it, but I did sent a picture across email.
I have 2 more rooms to paint...our master bathroom and a section of the kitchen. Then I have to finished my deck...to power wash and stain it with water proof paint.
Wishme luck for this Spring Projects!

No comments:
Post a Comment