I have never been to S'pore. Yes, it was my 1st time. Wasn't the easiest trip with Jeffrey on the way there and taking buses. OMG!! so many buses changes in btwn the Malaysia Immigration and S'pore Immigration and escalators taking up to be where I was supposed to be. And forms to fill up with Jeffrey running loose. I was flustered!
Get tru' the Woodland and took another bus to go to downtown. Unfortunately stuck in a really bad traffic jam for more than 1 hr and only got to Queen around 1.30pm or something if I am not mistaken. Lebih kurang lah.
Liza Quddoos and her Mom, which is why the reason I was taking this trip was there to pick us up at the bus station in Queens St. We headed straight to Botanic Garden to have lunch. Really good Hokkien Mee and S'pore Laksa. Jeffrey was eating fries and Milo ice of 'coz. We were planning to take a walk in the beautiful garden, but the rain beat us to it. So tak jadi lah. We left in a very heavy rain and just driving around seeing the city.
What a blessing rain for me I guess huh? 1st time in the Lion City!!! lol
Anyway, during the driving and picture taking when can and when the rain a bit slow down, I realised they have lots of places to eat and really admired that they have lots of trees in the city still. bravo!! Go Green!
We stopped by the roads and took pictures when can and very fast!! Can u imagine, I pretty much took a city tour and being everywhere in about 3 hrs!! lol...Record man! Liza pulled by the roadside, me and Jeffrey were out and started taking picture and he come back to the car and go to the next stop or landmarks. We also g to Raffles Hotel and took a picture with the doormans and their dolls after that too. Cute!
Thanks so much Liza and makcik for bringing me around eventhough we had some short time together. But at least I made it!!! Just for u guys and seeing Makcik well eventhough she is undergoing some! Thanks for the love gifts for Jeffrey and me too. Lova ya!!

No comments:
Post a Comment