Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving weekends






my 1st turkey that i cooked

Dev,Mahesh & Dad



Black Bottom Cake.....recipe requested by many since last nite....:)



I cooked the whole feast for Thanksgiving for the 1st time ever this year. Was exciting and glad that everything turn out great, delicious and looks yummmiiiieee. Thanks for bringing the pasta salad Dev & Sheila. Yummo!

I woke up early yesterday as i want to go and join the madness of Black Friday. Luckily i went in, grab the item and be home in less than an hour. How lucky is that? Smart shopper huh...wink! wink! Wink Started with cooking the beef pot roast at 5.30am!! It was soooo tender when we ate it...OMG!

We were watching the last game before Bowl game for Huskers as well...GO BIG RED!!! We beat u Colorado!!! :) But I only watched bits and pieces of it since I was slaving in the kitchen .
It was a great evening!! everybody enjoyed it. Just us the close family. 8 of us.
Thanks to Mom & Sheila for helping cleaning up and washed the dishes. I was already feel beat at the end of the day..so tired frm a loooong day .....penat ler.

Last weekend we were celebrating it in Kansas City, Missouri...family gathering with Grandpa & Grandma Beatty. The food was delicious Aunt Barb!!! way to go!! see you in 3 weeks!!

so here's the link for the photos: http://elliesookram.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php



No comments: