Mahesh had an accident this morning at 1.30am coming back frm work and using the back road nearby airport to go to I-680. Right after passing tru' the airport he was hit by oncoming 2 ATV 3 wheelers coming out of no where with no light on frm them and using the wrong side of the road. Bunch of idiots frm 20's young men I would say. They are lucky to even survive with minor injury!! That could have killed them!! They were having a race in the middle of the night in a low traffic road and maybe daredevil each actions I would think. IDIOTS!!! Luckily Mahesh was OK...no bump or bruises....just shaken a little. He called me and wanted me to pick him up this early morning. Normally I don't even have my phone with me when I sleep, but last night I just decided to bring it with me and the next thing is.....what if i don't keep the phone with me? Poor Hubby have to take a ride with the police lah...
The police saw it all , so that's was a relief. But it's a headache to deal with all the insurance thingy and shopping for another car...which will be my job....arrrghhhh....stressfull lah...
On another note: I'm so thankful that Mahesh is not hurt at all.....Alhamdullillah

No comments:
Post a Comment